Broadcast Church family,
We are excited to announce that we have reopened our church for in person services. All services have returned, except the NextGen Family Services, at their normal times. We have taken our procedures directly from CDC and governor recommendations to ensure we create an atmosphere where you and your families can feel safe to worship.
We have arranged our church to maintain social distancing, and therefore have had to limit the number of guests in each service.
We ask that you to continue to enjoy our Online Worship Experience if you have any of the following:
• Fever over 99 degrees
• Cough or sore throat
• Shortness of breath
• Contact with anyone confirmed to have Covid 19 (in the past 14 days)
Broadcast Church Worship Experience Service Times:
• Sunday's Live: 11am
• Sunday's Online: 11am
Our entire building has been deep cleaned and sanitized. We have implemented new procedures according to CDC recommendations and trained all of our volunteer staff to create a safe and welcoming environment. We have clearly spaced seating to adhere to the 6foot social distancing recommendation and have posted signage throughout the building to help enforce these policies.
• Upon arriving at our church,, members of our staff and volunteer teams will guide you through a contactless experience, warmly welcoming you as you drive in. Doors will be opened for you, and every chair will be sanitized prior to use in the sanctuary. We will not be passing items during services, and our hospitality cafe area will not be available at this time.
• Masks are required to enter the building over the age of 10, we will provide one for you if you do not have one. If you have a health condition that prevents you wearing the mask, we will not ask you to wear one.
• We will not have services for our NextGen Family Ministries. IE: Pulse Students (Middle & High School), Amped Kids (K-5), Sparks (2-4) and Lil Sparks (0-2) during Phase 3 of the Forward Virginia Plan.
• Families may sit together, but all others will be required to adhere to our 6ft social distancing policy.
• Access to restrooms is limited and for emergency purposes. Please make sure you and the members of your family are comfortable upon arrival.
• Please maintain 6ft between yourself and others (outside of family members) when possible.
• We ask that you immediately leave the sanctuary following service, in order for us to disinfect for the next service. Our ushers will call row by row to leave to escort you outside. The lobby is not available for extended social interactions.
Thank you for your support to Broadcast Church. Because of your financial support and generosity, you have planted the seeds that will enable us to grow in our community and provide a church home for you, others, and make Kingdom impact within the 757 community. Thank you for answering the call to contribute to God's work!
Click the "MAKE A DONATION" button below.
Checks can be made payable to "Broadcast Church" and mailed to "910 Oak Grove Rd Chesapeake VA 23320"
Text to Give: 17576006314
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...